My plans

HI guys,

I was holding off writing about my plans for this year until I was more certain of them. I've finally gotten to the stage where I'm sure, so I'll blab.

I'm not returning to IBI this year. So, for the first time in 18 years, I'm not a student. I've finished my certificate in May and plan on finishing the diploma in the next couple of years. In the meantime, I want to get more hands-on learning and experience in youthwork.

What I'm doing instead of Bible college is working with 3Rock Youth in a leadership training program. I'm ecstatic about the year ahead. The more I hear about 3Rock and what I'll be doing the more excited I get. In the program, I'll be helping create resource for youth and leaders, working in school and more in the broad Dublin area. The role seems like the perfect fit for what I'm seeking to do. I'll be continuing to work with Gap alongside this.

I'm also considering a change in my part-time job. I've got one in mind which lets me pick my own hours and gets good money but may prove unpopular - door to door market research. What do you think?

1 comments:

Seggi said...

Sounds great! I hope you'll enjoy it. Im not doing IBI either this year, but I don't even have any other plan. Just working ;)