Most Famous Stan McConnell

If you're anything like me, when you get bored you look up random things on Google. In the course of doing this, I discovered that this site is THE no.1 result for "stan mcconnell" (with my Bebo page in third place). Ok, I don't know if Google results are the ultimate measure of fame, but I reckon its the closest thing we have.  So, with that in mind, I hereby declare myself the most famous Stan McConnell in the world. Unfortunately, I do less well in the results for "stephen mcconnell", my real (official,non-nickname) name. but I'm ok with that since there are significantly less results.



I am shocked, unhumbled and in awe at this random achievement and welcome any challenges on my claim.


If you're another Stan McConnell, who like me, is vain enough to google your name and you stumble across my site, drop me a line. If I find you to be more famous then me, you can win the above plaquetificate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stan how random r u lol i dont think that being the 3rd stan makes u famous lol

Stan McConnell said...

Not 3rd. First.