Fork in the road.

It's been a while since I posted so I figured another one was in order.

Honestly, I'm current procrastinating from a college essay that's due on Wednesday. If anyone has any input about the Life, Teaching and Legacy of Martin Luther, let me know.

My head's been in a place lately thats making it hard to focus of study. I've been debating in my head about what I should be doing next year (as in after the Summer).
On one hand, I can follow the plan I've had for a while and continue in IBI and finish the diploma, while continuing to work with Gap.
On the other hand, I could train specifically for youth ministry, which would involve most likely a move overseas but would provide immense experience and opportunity to
grow.

What I do know is that every week, I'm more sure about my calling in youth work and am figuring out more what that's supposed to look like for me in terms of how I work best and what I can do. I want to be as best prepared to do this work as I can but at the same time, I'm very excited about what the future has in store for Gap and the challenges that we will face and feel like I'm important in those plans.

I'm really stuck on this. I'm wondering whether God had one particular way he wants me to go or whether boths ways could be right in some way.
I'm wondering whether God is going to give me some kind of obvious sign or whether he want me to use wisdom.
:I

1 comments:

Seggi said...

Deciding about such serious things is very hard. I think for Him it does not really matter which way you go, He can work with everything and bring you to His destination through anywhere :)

PS. Im stuck with that assignment as well, progressing 5 words in an hour, unable to focus!! Which is no good, becasue It's very goos assignment actully and I wish I had more time and energy to work on it ;)