WordLive

A colour version of the WordLive logo
I just starting trying out a new service that Scripture Union offer, WordLive. It's an online Bible study for the Web 2.0 generation (basically all the internet addicted people like myself).
It's offers a multipart, multimedia Bible teaching devotional everyday.

I was already pretty excited about the format before I started, and it's got the substance to back up the packaging. It takes you through the backround infomation, reflection and even offers a chance to hear the scripture read out loud.

Today, it was talking about Judas and what the difference is between his remorse for betraying Jesus and repentance.
It states it better then I could here in my fly-by blog post, so if you have the time check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

check out deovox also. I think you'll like that too. www.deovox.com

Darren Hill said...

Hope you're still finding WordLive helpful, we've got a few changes coming soon, which should make it even better.

Darren Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.