Another Option

It's really late on Thursday night, I've made little progress on my essay. I'm really going to have to force myself to somehow do it in the next two days which is difficult with my schedule. I'm thinking that I'm probably going to miss church this weekend to finish it up. :(


On the decision making front, I've noticed that the option I'm leaning to is directly related to what I'm been doing lately and basically my emotional state. Making decisions based purely on emotion, I think. is not good. So, that's something else to think about.

Fortunately, I have however thought outside the box and thought of another option for what to do in the coming year. (actually, a couple, but one that I'm serious about) which could be potentially a perfect fit for me at the moment. I won't say what that option is until I've had a chance to find out a bit more about it and contact a few people.

Ok, now having done no typing of my essay (but just about every other distraction I could find), I must sleep and discipline myself in the morning.  Ah,... discipline.... not my strongest area....

0 comments: